Croy Engineering staff have been involved with the Thomaston-Upson County Airport since it created the original master plan and assisted with site selection in 1992. The firm has completed a multitude of projects for the airport under a renewable annual contract with the Authority. These projects have involved FAA and GDOT pre-applications and applications, land acquisitions, drainage improvements and permit applications, and other miscellaneous items. All projects included the compliance and documentation of grant requirements, and were completed by the firm from pre-application through project closeout.
- Airport master planning, including the expansion of the terminal area
- Construction of a 650 ft x 100 ft runway extension with parallel taxiway including installation of MIRL & MITL.
- Remarking, relocation of localizer and installation of fencing
- Land acquisition for future development
- New apron plan
- Ramps to serve T-Hangar units, hangar and corporate hangar
- Terminal area development
- Terminal apron rehabilitation and taxiway resurfacing
- Connecting and T-Hangar taxiways design and construction