- Perform drafting in AutoCAD and other programs.
- Perform miscellaneous and various design services and tasks.
- Deliver and retrieve documents and files to and from various sources.
- Work and communicate in a team environment.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and retain a clean motor vehicle report.
- Have basic computer skills, including the ability to create and/or edit documents in Microsoft Office suite.
- Possess the ability to stand on your feet for a minimum of three hours per day (up to 8-12 hours per day).
- Possess the ability to work in an office environment, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- This job may include working outside, requiring the ability to follow safety measures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Position Location – Huntsville, Alabama
- Employment Status – Full-time
- Education Requirement – High School / GED
- Experience Requirement – Six months of experience in an office environment (preferred)
- Company-Provided Benefits – Health, dental, and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; long-term care; and life insurance
- Additional Benefits – Flexible spending accounts (medical and dependent); 401(k) savings plan with company match; wellness program; tuition reimbursement; ten paid holidays; and one month paid time off (accrued)