Croy Engineering provided program management services, civil engineering design, and construction administration services for the Historic Reed House restoration. The 5,147 square foot, two-story dwelling dates back to 1910 and will now be used as a special events center owned and operated by the City of Smyrna. The conversion to public space required the remediation of hazardous materials, bringing the facility up to ADA standards, the installation of a vertical lift, upgraded mechanical/electrical/plumbing, and general remodeling. The site required parking amenities and driveway widening.
Services provided include:
- Program management
- Interior design/preservation
- Surveying and site assessment
- Construction administration, including bidding assistance
- Pervious parking design utilizing crushed slate
- Driveway widening for fire truck access and improvement of traffic flow