Rely on Our Dedicated Team to Handle Your Projects
Let us be an extension of your staff – overseeing the design, construction, and management of infrastructure programs, facilities, and sites. You can trust our skills and commitment to meet your project’s schedule, work within your budget, and maintain the consistent quality you need because we’ve been there. Plus, our professional and engaged program management team will work with the public to guide perception, answer questions, and minimize impacts to avoid any project delays.
- Budget analysis
- Bidding assistance
- Capital improvement programs
- Construction administration and inspection
- Engineering and surveying assistance
- Land and right-of-way acquisition
- Program oversight
We’ll handle the project development and scheduling, public involvement, quality control, utility coordination, and even accounting aspects. Our team of highly experienced program managers understand your need for flexibility, accessibility, accountability, and responsiveness. Most importantly, we know the impact those qualities can have to your ongoing success. Our relationship as your program management team results in an efficient delivery of projects for your community.
Our team has extensive experience providing program management to several north Georgia communities. Croy’s role includes:
- City of Smyrna’s 2005, 2011, and 2016 SPLOST Program Management – Involving more than $76 million in infrastructure improvements, along with the City’s $26 million Parks Bond program.
- City of Kennesaw’s 2011 and 2016 SPLOST Program Management – Involving roadway design, traffic study and analysis, plan review, right-of-way acquisition assistance, and construction management/inspection.
- City of Powder Springs’ 2005, 2011, and 2016 SPLOST Program Management – Providing overall financial and technical management of roadway improvements, facility improvements, parks and recreation, right-of-way acquisition, and construction oversight.
- Cobb County SPLOST Program Management – Assisting with right-of-way acquisition and construction management/inspection to the team responsible for Cobb County Department of Transportation’s SPLOST program.
”We’ve enjoyed a long and successful partnership with Croy on various transportation projects, all of which have helped to bring mobility, safety, and pedestrian-friendly solutions to keep our growing City moving efficiently.Mayor Derek NortonCity of Smyrna, Georgia