Fly High with Our Airport Engineering, Design, and Planning
As a leading aviation consulting firm, we manage and inspect more than 30 airports across the Southeast. We know that airport engineering, design, and planning projects are long-term and require a cohesive strategy to execute. At Croy, we’re a full-service firm that provides everything you need in-house. This means one point-of-contact and clear communication to keep your airport’s project on-schedule and in-budget.
- Initial development, expansion and extension of airports, runways, taxiways, aprons, hangers, and other infrastructure
- Preparing environmental assessments
- Permitting, airspace analysis, designing NAVAIDs, and creating project applications
- Attending public hearings
- Value engineering and cost estimating
- Preparing bid documents and tabulations
- Land acquisition
- Site selection
- Filming permits and 7460s
- Project construction administration
- Utility coordination
- Financial planning
- FAA-AIP and state grant funding applications
Our experienced team works to develop county, municipal, regional, and international airports. Over the course of their careers, members of our staff have collectively worked on more than 80 of Georgia’s existing airports and have had a hand in the development of eight new airports. In addition, Georgia has built only three new airports since 1975 – and Croy has experience on all three.
Our commitment to excellence is mirrored by the awards we receive. Our aviation accolades include:
- Three Aviation Project of the Year Awards (2020, 2018, 2013)
- Georgia’s Airports Association Corporate Member of the Year Award winner
- Vice President of Aviation has been named in the “Top 100 Influential Women in Georgia” list by Engineering Georgia magazine for four consecutive years (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018)
It’s essential that we maintain close relationships with our airport clients so that projects stay on-track. We build successful partnerships to realize project goals and are responsive, approachable, and efficient. As a testament to this fact, many of the airports that we now serve have been our clients for more than two decades.
Our Croy team has experience in the planning, design, and construction of all levels of general aviation airports – Levels I, II, and II to Commercial.
Over many years of working in the aviation industry, our team members have developed great working relationships with both FAA and DOT personnel. These relationships, combined with the knowledge acquired through the completion of hundreds of projects, help make us an invaluable partner.
In addition, our aviation projects have involved FAA and DOT-funded pre-applications and applications. Croy was instrumental in working on behalf of the Cities of Baxley and Claxton, as well as Franklin-Hart Regional Airport, to secure 100 percent funding for the aviation projects included in their Capital Improvement Plans.
”Croy took over as our consultant and immediately delivered on an aggressive design and construction schedule. They have continued to perform to these same standards,Michael ToneyFormer Airport Manager | Henry County Airport
always meeting or exceeding our expectations.