As a leading aviation consulting firm, our team manages and inspects more than 30 airports across the Southeast. In this role, you’ll work closely with those airports serving as their point-of-contact providing clear communication and managing their engineering projects. Sounds like something you’d enjoy? Check out the full description and apply below.
- Manage engineering projects, including the scoping, design, schedule, budgets, resources, quality control, and client relations.
- Perform engineering calculations and analysis for aviation and civil designs at general, regional, and international aviation facilities utilizing Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) design specifications.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for clients, including project planning, scoping, scheduling, and funding coordination; facility and project planning; subcontracting, funding application; and coordination with FAA and GDOT.
- Lead the project team to provide deliverables and services on-time, within budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Maintain quality control and assurance measures per Croy standards and requirements and provide oversight in development and production of project drawings, specifications, documents, and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or an engineering-related field from an accredited higher education institution
- Five years of aviation or civil engineering experience
- Master’s degree and four years of aviation or civil engineering experience acceptable in lieu of Bachelor’s degree and five years of experience.
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in Georgia (required)
- Consideration will be given to registered engineers licensed in another state with the expectation that a Georgia Professional Engineer license is applied for at the time of on-boarding.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Position Location – Marietta, Ga.
- Employment Status – Full-time
- Travel – 20% (Client and site visits, coordination meetings, technical conferences)