- Manage transportation engineering projects, including the scoping, design, schedule, budgets, resources, quality control, and client relations.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for clients, including project planning, scoping, scheduling, and funding coordination; facility and project planning; subcontracting, funding application; and coordination with DOTs.
- Lead project teams to provide deliverables and services on-time, within budget, and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Manage and mentor junior transportation engineers.
- Maintain quality control and assurance measures per Croy standards and requirements and provide oversight in development and production of project drawings, specifications, documents, and reports.
- Participate in and help lead strategic business development efforts targeted at growing Croy’s Transportation Department.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the transportation engineering field.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or an engineering-related field from an accredited higher education institution.
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in Georgia (required).
- Experience in transportation engineering and design for the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT), other State DOT’s, and/or metro cities/counties.
- Understanding of GDOT’s Plan Development Process, Design Policy Manual, AASHTO, MUTCD, and Road Design Manual.
- Experience using OpenRoads, Civil3D, and AASHTOWare is a plus.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Position Location – Marietta, Ga.
- Employment Status – Full-time
- Company-Provided Benefits – Health, dental, and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; long-term care; and life insurance
- Additional Benefits – Flexible spending accounts (medical and dependent); 401(k) savings plan with company match; wellness program; tuition reimbursement; ten paid holidays; and one month paid time off (accrued)